Friday, July 6, 2012

Introduction to Carpe Diem Traveling

  I started this blog because I want to share with my readers different places that I have visited over the years.  After reading my blog, I would like people to have a better understanding of different places in the world and maybe to even have inspiration to visit new and interesting places.  I enjoy trying to find the best travel deals possible and I trying to prove that no matter how much money a person has, he or she can still experience a wonderful trip.  Some of my posts are about my personal experiences or the experiences of others.  I also love including travel tips and deals.  All of the photos are my own except for "guest posts".  My Profile Photo was taken by Mark Hampton.  If you have any questions about a particular place, please feel free to ask in the comments section.
  Carpe Diem;  Seize the Day and Travel as Much as Possible!



Santa Cruz Island, Galapagos Islands, 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave Questions and Comments!